EPTRI is happy to introduce its Research topic on Frontiers in Paediatrics that is cross listed in other three Frontiers Journals.
This research topic aims at promoting research on paediatric drug development by facilitating the publication of high-quality studies that can impact children’s therapeutics and health needs. This research collection encompasses a broad range of article types including original research, conceptual, reviews, meta-analyses, case studies, commentary, and others to discussing and describing the results of:
- Paediatric basic and pre-clinical research that provides new knowledge on human growth and ontogeny
- Research and challenges in biobanking and biomarkers targeting paediatric diseases
- Research on the ethical and legal framework for paediatric studies and biobanking
- Research on technologies, standardised models, and analytical tools that can be applied in a paediatric setting
- Modelling, simulation, and extrapolation methods applied to paediatric medicinal development, right dose identification and risk/benefit preclinical evaluation
- Innovative paediatric-tailored formulations, including 3D applications
- Investigation & scrutiny of clinical and Real World Data on the use of medicines in children.
Abstract Submission Deadline 01 May 2023.
Manuscript Submission Deadline 01 August 2023.
Here you can find more info about guidelines, topics, and register your interest in submitting an article.