The 1st International Conference on Rare Diseases and Paediatric Research will be held for the first time virtually on 18-19 November 2021!
The Conference is organised by 95, Rare Alliance Greece together with Consorzio per Valutazioni Biologiche e Farmacologiche (CVBF) and Athena Research and innovation center in information communication & knowledge technologies.
The Conference is supported by EPTRI, European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJPRD), EURORDIS Rare Diseases Europe, European Patients’ Forum (EPF), EUPATI Greece (European Patients’ Academy on Therapeutic Innovation), Greek Patients’ Association and TEDDY (European Network of Excellence for Paediatric Research).
The following topics will be covered during the two-days conference:
- The future of the Regulatory framework.
- Supporting tools and funding opportunities in Rare Diseases (RD) and Paediatric Research (PR).
- Rare and paediatrics diseases during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Innovative technologies and Health Data.
- RD and Paediatric Research: The role of Networks and Infrastructures.
High level professionals from the European Commission, European Parliament, European Medicines Agency, National Governments, Patient organisations and International Networks will be among the speakers.
To register and have more information visit the dedicated website.