If you are interested in joining the panel of experts providing one or more of the following scientific advisory services, please contact the EPTRI Central Management Office at [email protected] specifying the categories of advice you are interested to provide and enclosing an updated curriculum vitae.
- Advice on the design of non-clinical specific studies
- Advice on the translation of paediatric clinical studies based on preclinical results
- Advice and/or document preparation for regulatory and ethical procedures
- Advice and/or reports preparation for health technology assessment (HTA) studies
- Pharmacometric study/research
- Data FAIR principles application
- Support in application to public funding opportunities
Once we receive your request, we will ask to subscribe a Framework Agreement (FrAg) in order to be eligible for the provision of research services to external users contacting EPTRI.